View Laura Blair Johnson's profile on LinkedIn

Monday, October 03, 2005

A walk down the strip

I left my rural life behind for a few days to attend a conference in Las Vegas. We had an 8:50 a.m. flight on Sunday morning and didn't leave the airport until 9:30 p.m. We were boarded and buckled for over two hours, only to be taken off the plane and have our flight cancelled. For 12 hours we entertained ourselves at the airport. We felt like Tom Hanks in the movie Terminal. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. It was in my luggage that actually WAS in Vegas already. Stupid America West airlines. It's probably for the best anyway because my companions and I decided that what happens at the Minneapolis International Airport, stays at the Minneapolis International Airport.

This young man was entertaining people on the strip.
He was amazing - moved like a machine.
His dog was kind of a bore though.







Great food, music and entertainment at the Jimmy Buffet restaurant.
The crab cakes were the best I've ever had!

No comments: