View Laura Blair Johnson's profile on LinkedIn

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dr. Kevorkian....table for one!

It's been a confusing couple of weeks.  Ever since watching Food Inc. I've questioned everything I put into my mouth.  Not that questioning is a bad thing, but having a goal of not eating anything with high fructose corn syrup in it is proving to be a bit challenging (and impossible).  Even my beloved graham crackers contain the stuff. But, reading labels is good, staying out of the supermarket is good, eating food close to the earth is good, buying local is good....it just takes more time and thought then I tend to want to put into these things.  So, I'm dealing with that one day at a time.  Okay, so a few days later I get the results of my health assessment.   I'll just get this out of the way real quick.  I'm a physical wreck.

No comments: