View Laura Blair Johnson's profile on LinkedIn

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Restoring a 65 Chevy Impala

The Castle's
Stacy, Zoey, Scott, Jack

The welcome committee at the Castle house - no need to beware though,
Tiffany, Zoey and Jack are just big happy dogs!

Zoey and Jack never get tired of each other and
my reluctant daughter
poses for the camera. Dogs never sigh at you for wanting to take their picture!

Scott gears up to work on the 65 Chevy Impala that he is restoring.

There is a lot of sanding to be done.



This is some kind of hydraulic system in the trunk.

Is that a coffee can in there?

That reminds me of the Dogde Dart I drove when I was 19. I took it to a mechanic once because I was away from home and they were laughing and asked me who normally works on my car. I said 'My dad, why?' and they pointed to a coffee can that was serving some purpose with the engine. Ingenious! That's what I say!


See the sparks fly...
















The man center in the shop.


Scott's derby car sits outside the shop.

No comments: