View Laura Blair Johnson's profile on LinkedIn

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'll never be lost again...


My new Navigon GPS unit "Nancy" finds home every time. I can now explore those back country roads that I love so much in Minnesota and Wisconsin without spending hours trying to find my way back home. It may take some of the fun out of my Saturday morning road trips, but the trade off is peace of mind. I can be a little more daring when I travel off the beaten path. Also I can turn the sound off so Nancy doesn't nag me to death in her worrisome tone. She tends to sound a bit annoyed when I don't turn in the direction she suggests, however, she quickly adjusts when I go my own way. She does attempt to talk me in to a U-turn to get back on track, but if I ignore her she gives up with just a little fight. It's a great little system.

No comments: