View Laura Blair Johnson's profile on LinkedIn

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

dreams and motorcycles

We had our first spectacular thunderstorm last night and I fell asleep listening to the thunder and watching the lightening flash through my window blinds. Then I had a dream that I was riding my motorcycle in the rain, and in the dream I was thinking about a motorcycle accident that actually happened this weekend during the flood run. The paper reported it as 'only one serious accident' which I didn't think much about while awake, but thought about in my dream. Is there a name for that? You know, carrying what actually happens during the day into the dream world? It was kinda weird because even in the dream I had a sense that I was dreaming. Oh, it's all so confusing in the light of day.

No comments: