View Laura Blair Johnson's profile on LinkedIn

Thursday, January 28, 2010

H1N1 isn't going to get me...

Got my vaccine at work today. A single shot to the left arm. If my tongue swells or I have any trouble breathing I'm suppose to call someone as that's pretty rare and serious. However, the nurse did mention that it's fairly common to experience some minor symptoms.

She didn't know who she was dealing with. Can we define 'minor' please?

Actually, I'm not too worried. Low grade fever....you're not the boss of me. A little cold....ha!

Some people didn't take advantage of a free vaccine delivered to us at our work place. Conspiracy theory type people just can't trust. Communist plot. Creation of diseases. Racist oppression. I don't know what their deal is.

It's been a few hours and I'm symptom free - the swelling and breathing problems apparently happen rather quickly. I'll probably live.

No comments: