View Laura Blair Johnson's profile on LinkedIn

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's that time of year - time to take down my pretty Christmas tree.  It's also time to think about a new year, resolutions and exciting new beginnings.  As I sweep, pack and haul away all that was 2009, I'm energized as I think about 2010.  Like most people I have some resolutions - improved eating and spending habits, but more importantly an improved sense of who I am and what I want to accomplish this year.

My goals included improving my photography skills, reading more, staying true to what I love and the kinds of people I want to spend my time with.  I'm also learning to say no, stop doing things that don't work for me and surrounding myself with exciting, energized, positive and passionate people.

No comments: